Beef and Snap Pea Pods
Snow peas, with their flat pods and barely visible seeds, and sugar snaps, with their plump and sweet pods, are eaten whole. This is a delicious dish and easy to prepare.
Out of (0 Comments)
Ingredients for Beef and Snap Pea Pods:
- 3/4 lb. (350 g) sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 clementines, in segments
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- Salt according to taste.
- Freshly ground peppercorns to taste
- 1/2 boneless beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb. (454 g) cubed top sirloin or sirloin
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp water
Method to prepare Beef and Snap Pea Pods:
- Clean fat from pork.
- Add garlic and cubed beef, stirring to coat evenly.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat and brown beef all sides for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add peas and cook for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add clementines and green onions and cook for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cover pan and cook for 7 minutes. Stir well.
- Serve while hot.