Chicken Channadal Curry
Looking for an easy Indian recipe for Chicken Channadal Curry. This is easy to prepare and tastes really great.
Out of (0 Comments)
Ingredients for Chicken Channadal Curry:
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
- 1 tbsp oil
- cloves, cardamam, cinnaman
- salt according to taste.
- 1 kg chicken
- 100 gms channa dal
- 2 onions sliced
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp chilly powder
- 4 tsp dhaniya powder
- 1 tsp zeera powder
Method to prepare Chicken Channadal Curry:
- Wash and clean the chicken and cut into small pieces. Keep it aside.
- Wash the channa dal and cook until it becomes soft.
- Take a big non-stick pan and put one tablespoon oil and add cloves, cardamam and cinnaman sticks to it and heat it.
- Add chopped onion and fry until it becomes golden brown, add ginger paste and garlic paste, fry until all the aroma comes out.
- Then add all the powders and then the chicken pieces to the gravy. Cook the chicken for 2 mins and then add 2 cups of water to it, then cover it with a lid.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Add the channa dal to this mixture and mix the well. Let this mixture cook for 5 minutes and the channa dal is ready to eat.
- Garnish with coriander leaves .