Chilly Chicken is a spicy dish which can be served as an appetizer,it tastes great with fried rice and noodles as well.
Out of (0 Comments)
Ingredients for Chilly Chicken :
- 1 sliced Capsicum
- 1 tsp Red chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3 tsp Soya sauce
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 kg boneless Chicken, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium size Onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 inch size Ginger, finely chopped and crushed
- 2 Garlic flakes, finely chopped and crushed
- 1 big Tomato, fully ripe, pureed
- 3 medium size Green chillies, finely chopped
Method to prepare Chilly Chicken :
- Mix well the flour, chilly powder, black pepper powder, soya sauce, vineger, tomato puree, ginger, garlic, and salt.
- Now add the chicken pieces to this and marinate it.
- keep it aside for 2-4 hours in a refrigerator.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the onions and saute till they turn golden in colour.
- Add the marinated chicken pieces and capsicum and saute on low heat for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle a litte hot water only if needed.
- Serve it hot garnished with onion rings, tomato slices and enjoy!