It’s a superb mix of Indian and continental choices and has a tinch of Italian blend added to it.
Out of (0 Comments)
Ingredients for Continental aaloo :
- Potatoes ( boiled & chopped ) 8
- Macroni (boiled) 1 cup
- Corn seeds (boiled) 1 cup
- Cheese 8 cubes
- Spinach 1 cup /
- Dry methi 4 tsp /
- Dry mint 4 tsp
- Tomato ketchup ½ cup
- Tomato paste (cooked) 1 cup
- Onions (grated & fried) 4
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped) 1 cup
Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder to taste
Method to prepare Continental aaloo :
- Take a bowl. Mix potatoes, macroni and corn seeds.
- Add spinach, methi and mint to it with the tomato ketchup and tomato paste
- Add the fried onions with the salt and red chilli powder.
- Mix it well.Grate cheese on top.
- Bake it at 200c for 10 min and serve them hot.