A Swiss circle is a yummy 4 o’ clock European delicacy which lits up your mood and leaves you asking for more.
Out of (1 Comments)
Ingredients for Swiss circles :
- Bread slices 6
- Paneer 250 gm (mashed)
- Tomatoes 2 (paste)
- Ginger 1 tsp
- Green chilly 1
- Butter 2 tsp
- Salt ¾ tsp
- Red chilly powder ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder a pinch
- Coriander powder ½ cup
Method to prepare Swiss circles :
- Take the bread slice and cut their sides.
- Roll it a little with the help of rolling pin.
- Now for the filling, take a pan, add all the ingredients except bread and cook it for 6 min. Now fill the mixture in the bread and roll it.
- Place it in the baking tray and cover it with cheese. Bake it for 10 min at 200c.
- Cut it into pieces while serving it.