Turkey Club Sandwich
A fantastic sandwich with sliced turkey, guacamole, toasted whole wheat bread, fresh tomato, ham, bacon, yellow mustard and lots of mayonnaise.
Out of (3 Comments)
Ingredients for Turkey Club Sandwich:
- 12 slices white fine-grained sandwich bread, slightly toasted
- 8 leaves green leaf lettuce, dried
- 1/2 lb. roasted turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb. cured ham, thinly sliced
- 8 tomato, thinly sliced
- 6 strips bacon, cut in half, cooked until crisp
Method to prepare Turkey Club Sandwich:
Spread 3 pieces of toast with mayonnaise. Top 1 piece of toast with a lettuce leaf and a quarter of the turkey and ham.
Cover with a second piece of toast. On this place 1 lettuce leaf, 2 tomato slices and 3 half strips of bacon.
Top it up with the remaining toast slice, cut in 4 triangles and serve.