This fudge is so rich, you'll find that a small portion goes a long way on chocolate flavor. Chocolate Fudge chocolate is simple to make and delicious.
Out of (0 Comments)
Ingredients for Chocolate Fudge:
- 4 scoops Vanilla Ice-Cream
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 tbsp Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tsp Almonds
- 1 tsp Cashew Nuts
Method to prepare Chocolate Fudge:
- Put chocolate chips and whipping cream in a pan and heat it over medium flame, while stirring constantly.
- Once chocolate is melted, mix vanilla essence in it and stir.
- Take a conical glass and pour hot chocolate mixture in it.
- Top the mixture with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Again pour some sauce on it.
- Add 2 more scoops and pour more sauce on it.
- Sprinkle cashew nuts on top.
- Hot Chocolate Fudge is ready.