Coconut Balls in Custard
Simple Delight of Coconut Balls in custard is irresisitible.These are pretty little dessert balls that disappear quickly in mouth.
Out of (1 Comments)
Ingredients for Coconut Balls in Custard:
- 4 cup- cooked custard
- 1tin-condensed milk
- 4cup-desigated coconut powder
- Few drops- red colour
- Few drops- green colour
- Few drops- orange colour
- 2tsp- coco powder
- 2tsp- crushed Cashewnuts
- 2tsp- almond juliennes
- 2tsp-pista juliennes
Method to prepare Coconut Balls in Custard:
- In a bowl mix 1/2 tin condensed milk and coconut powder, mix well so that we can make small balls of it.
- Now divide this mixture into 4 equal parts.
- Now in one portion add red colour, and make small balls of it and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Then add green colour in one of the portion and repeat it as above.
- Same way add orange colour and coco powder and make balls of it and keep it in the refrigerator for 15-20 min.
- Now in a separate bowl mix the custard and the left over condensed milk with the help of a beater.
- Keep it to chill in the refrigerator.
- Now in a glass flat dish place the balls and then pour the custard over it.
- Garnish it with cashew, almonds and pista. Serve chill.