A grilled cheese sandwich is a grilled (actually fried) or broiled sandwich consisting of two slices of bread (usually buttered) with cheese melted in between, sometimes combined with an additional ingredient such as peppers, tomatoes or onions. It is very delicious snack and tastes well.
Out of (1 Comments)
Ingredients for Grilled Sandwich:
- 1cup- cucumber (cut into round thin slices)
- 1cup- onion (cut into round thin slices)
- 1 cup- tomato (cut into round thin slices)
- 2tbsp- cheese spread
- 2tbsp- Thousand Island dressing
- 4- Bread slices
Method to prepare Grilled Sandwich:
- Take a bread slice, paste Thousand Island dressing then place tomato, cucumber and onion, on the other slice of bread paste cheese and place this slice on the other slice. Now place it in the griller and grill the sandwich. Serve hot.