A Simple to make, different type of Paneer recipe wherein use of herbs and spices renders a delicious taste. Check out Paneer, typical Italian Style.
Out of (5 Comments)
Ingredients for Italian Paneer:
- 10-12- mint leaves paste (pudina)
- 1 tsp (3gms) - ginger paste
- 1-green chilli (chopped)
- 1cup (200gms) - tomato paste (cooked)
- 2-boiled onions (mashed)
- 2cup (400gms) - paneer cubes
- 1 cup (50gms) Malai
- 1 tsp (2gms) - haldi
- 1tsp (4gms) - red chilli powder
- 1tsp (6gms) - salt
- 1tbsp (12gms) pure ghee
Method to prepare Italian Paneer:
- In a bowl mix mint paste, ginger, green chilli, tomato paste, onions, Malai, haldi, red chilli and salt, Mix well. Now in pan heat ghee, now add the mixture to it, cook for 5 min, add paneer cubes to it and cook for another 5 min. Garnish with grated paneer and mint leaves. Serve hot.