Paneer Masala is a easy to prepare. It's a tangy recipe decorated with chopped green coriander leaves.
Out of (0 Comments)
Ingredients for Paneer Masala :
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Chili powder
- All other spices
- salt according to taste.
- 250 g paneer (cubed)
- 2 tablespoons red capsicums, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons oil
Method to prepare Paneer Masala :
- Take a pan and heat oil. Fry onions until they turn into golden brown colour.
- Add all the ingredients including ginger-garlic paste, tomato paste, capsicum , salt red chilli powder. Cook for a while.
- Finally add paneer cubes. Do not cook for more than a minute after putting paneer.
- Remove from heat. Decorate with chopped green coriander leaves.