Palak Paneer is a delicious Indian dish made with Palak, Paneer and spicies. And it is one of the famous dish in India. Originated in North India and it is a perfect combination with Naan, Chapati or Roti.
Out of (0 Comments)
Ingredients for Palak Paneer:
- 1/2 tablespoon Garam masala.
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin seeds.
- 1 tablespoon pure Ghee.
- 1/2 Cup water or more for desired consistency.
- 2 tablespoon fresh cream / or 1 cup of milk.
- 1 inch ginger or 1/2 tablespoon ginger paste.
- 2 big Tomatoes.
- Salt to taste.
- 500 g Spinach.
- 200 g Paneer.
- 2 green chillies.
Method to prepare Palak Paneer:
- Wash and drain the water from Spinach. Chop them coarsely.
- Add half cup of water and boil them till they are soft. Cool it and grind them in Mixer.
- Blend Tomatoes, green chillies, ginger together.
- Heat Ghee in a pan on medium flame. Fry cumin seeds, add garam masala powder, tomato sauce and salt to make a gravy.
- Cook the masala for a while. Pour in Spinach paste and cook for 5 min on a low flame.
- Cut Paneer in to small cubes, and add into the pan and cook for 2-3 Min.
- Mix the cream and serve hot.