4 to 6 serving
This Chana Dal Soup is beautiful looking as well as yummy.
Out of (1 Comments)
Ingredients for Chana Soup:
- Small turnip cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp Hot Madras curry powder
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- 2 cups of dried chana dal
- 5 or 6 cups of water
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped small
Method to prepare Chana Soup:
- Soak chana dal overnight.
- Place chana dal in a large saucepan and cover well with water.
- Bring it to a boil, reduce the flame and cook for about an hour or until the peas are soft.
- Add the onion, carrots, turnip, and curry and cook for a further 20 minutes until everything is tender.
- Put salt and pepper according to taste.