Drumstricks & Potatoes
Drumstick and Potatoes Sabzi is a North Indian Vegetarian category dish. It is best serve hot with rotis, phulkas, jowar or millet chappatis.
Out of (0 Comments)
Ingredients for Drumstricks & Potatoes:
- Handful of coriander leaves.
- Salt and chilli powder according to taste.
- 3 drumsticks, scraped and cut into 2 inch pieces.
- 250 grams potatoes, cut into cubes.
- 125 gram cauliflower.
- 2 medium size tomatoes.
- 1 tsp. Mustard seeds.
- 4 flakes garlic, crushed.
- 4 green chillies finely chopped.
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder.
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder.
Method to prepare Drumstricks & Potatoes:
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a pan and put in mustard seeds, garlic and chillies.
- When the seeds stop cracking, add all the vegetables and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add rest of the ingredients which is mentioned above.
- Mix well, cover tightly and cook over a very low flame, stirring the mixture frequently until the vegetables are cook.
- Pour into serving dish, garnish with chopped coriander.
- Serve hot with rotis, phulkas, jowar or millet chappatis.