Tandoori Aloo is a popular Punjabi recipe. It is an excellent appetizer at parties. Try the recipe. Enjoy the chatpati treat.
Out of (1 Comments)
Ingredients for Tandoori Aloo :
- 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 4 Kashmiri Chillies
- 2 Garlic flakes
- 2 Cups water
- Salt according to taste
- 1 Cup small potatoes
- 2 Garlic (crushed)
- 2 tsp Cumin seed powder
Method to prepare Tandoori Aloo :
- Wash the potatoes and peel them and slit them.
- Mix the ingredients and pour in an oven ware tray.
- Place potatoes in the tray.
- Place in an oven at 350 Degrees till the potatoes gets soften.
- Stir once or twice if required.
- Serve hot.