Thai Seared Snapper
It's a quick, flavour-packed marinade gives the snapper a delicious, charred, sticky coating.
Out of (1 Comments)
Ingredients for Thai Seared Snapper:
- 4 oz Red snapper fillet (with 1 oz Peanut oil)
- For Thai curry sauce:
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 cups Coconut milk
- 1 tsp Thai fish sauce or soya sauce
- 2 tsp Palm sugar or brown sugar
- For garnishing:
- Spinach leaves, blanched
- 1 Piece pompadum, deep fried
Method to prepare Thai Seared Snapper:
- Saute snapper in hot pan with peanut oil.
- Skin side down until crisp.
- Cook on other side until done.
- Put aside until sauce is ready.
- To make Thai Curry Sauce-
- Heat oil in sauce pan, add curry paste and cook until bubbles come.
- Add coconut milk an bring it to a boil.
- Season with fish sauce and sugar, according to your choice and taste.
- Serve fish skin side up with curry sauce and garnish with fried pompadum and deep fried spinach leaves.