Cure of Body Odour
The conventional belief for the cause of body odour is perspiration but the real culprits are the bacteria that are present in the skin of human body which rapidly increase in number with the presence of sweat. Not only this,but there are a number of other factors that cause odour in the body. Liver disease, Kidney disease, fungal infection, excessive sweating etc can be the cause of the body odour. If one is taking strong medicine then even the medicinal smell may be present in the body odour. Intake of alcohol and smoking also cause unpleasant body odour. The main cause is the poor hygiene which creates unpleasant body odour.
Proper wellness activities and good hygienic conditions of living also reduces the bad odour of the body. For example loose fitting clothes helps to breathe better than the tight fitting ones . Cotton fabric also help here. Dietary changes also reduces bad odour such as intake of onions, garlic, meat, alcohols create unpleasant odour, but if you eliminate these foods from your diet, it really helps one to tackle with the bad odour. Bathing and washing clothes is also one factor.In spite of the lifestyle changes if the problem continues, then here are some remedies to reduce the odour.
- Use of Rosewater in your water tub before you take bath is the most effective remedy for body odour.
- Apply alcohol and vinegar under the armpits for odourless day.
- Take 500 gm of Wheat grass with water on a daily basis, the chlorophyll present in the grass will reduces the odour completely.
- Rubbing baking soda to the armpits and feet will gradually reduce the odour.
- Dip a cotton boll in the vinegar water and rollover the underarm area . Try this it may create wonders for you.
- Baking soda mixed with lemon juice applied in the affected area also reduces the body odour.
- Make a juice of radishes and then mix it with ¼ teaspoon glycerin, put it in a bottle and can be used daily in place of a deodorant.
- Use of body talc or baby powder is also advisable to remove the odour.
- Deodorant made of tea, essential oil and water can be used, as tea is an antibacterial herb which destroys the bacteria and makes you odour free.
- Another effective way is to use essential oil with water in the underarm area for reducing the body odour.
- Make the juice of turnip by squeezing the grated turnip and rub this juice in the underarms. It will remove the odour for at least 10 hours.
- Use of deodorants daily is also advisable .